Wednesday, 1 October 2008

First Lesson

'Welcome to From NewBie

A place where we discuss things - things that basic question before the higher levels. I created the title 'from NewBie' because I'm beginner so this blog for beginner too but does't mean that advanced can not see. Please thank the assistance of criticisms and suggestions because honestly I also especially so for beginners who are seeking master's guidance. And for a beginner / Newbie as I learn it together soon.
Ok First Lessons We why the Internet about the Internet? Yes because you now use the Internet what it is not? Rev. fact that many things can be discussed on the Internet, but that simple - just simple yes.

1. Internet functionality.
Beginners come though I know folks would point the Internet?

2. Internet Benefits.
It is almost the same passerby, but there is little difference

3.Internet disadvantage? What is that?

Please fill the previous poll and love comentar about 3 things over, I know how you know about
the Internet. OK!

No comments: